Love when I have a long weekend to get some projects finished. I was able to make 3 canvases and some curtains for the bathroom which I will post later. This project was an afterthought today. It was pretty quick and easy to do. As I said before, I am in the process of working on my master bath. I had this old chair that I bought at a garage sale years ago. It was originally a maple color and I used the crackle paint technique on it and the vanity that I had since I was a little girl. It looked fine when the bath was yellow, green and blue but I figured I would be covering the seat sometime since I painted the room in the brown with turquoise accessories.
I carefully put it on like she said by getting my surface wet, but it just smeared, so I wiped the graphic off the freezer paper and tried again without wetting my chair. It went on still a little blurry, but I want it to look old anyway. After everything dried I used a waterbase acrylic varnish to give it a protective coat. Here is my finished product: